Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Rich...welcome aboard...my wish list includes a bigger trunk mounted luggage rack for the Roadmaster that will mount up using the same bolt holes as the stock Indian rack. A rack the size of the Harley Premium Tour-Pak luggage rack would be perfect.

·
Registered
335 Posts
No one makes a passenger backrest for the Indian Roadmaster. When the tour pak is removed a back rest is needed. Chiefton and other models have a narrower seat. I needed one of those yesterday.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I really had not thougth the scout would be as popular as it has become. That being the case as soon as i can get my hands and measuring tools on one we will get going on a luggae rack. When you say fender mounted do you mean a solo rack like this one we build for a few of the metric bikes ? or are you and others looking for a more functional grocery and luggage carring rack?

RIVCO Products Inc. Honda Quick Detach Solo Luggage Rack for HONDA VTX1800 C Models
Hello Rich, great to meet you!

Along with Automatic Slim, I would also love a flat rack with bag mounting system. Perhaps you could shortcut the process and become a US dealer for these, or use them as a guideline as they're damn close to what I want/need:

·
Registered
33 Posts
HI there
Rich Colano here, I am the owner of Rivco products. I do all the new product i deas, most of the design design and development here.
The air horns are a good idea as well. We were scheduled to purchase a n2015 Vintage mid 2014 (which i am personally drooling over to have one for myself in the light greean and cream) but igot beat out by demand for new product for the Can Am Spyder. So we ended up with one of those to add to ur current r&d models we own. If there is an owner in our area (Between Milwaukee and Chicago) that would be interested in allowing us to use it for the remaining cold months up here while in storage to help develop these new item would be awesome. We ussually offer the generous owner whatever accessories we make and they would like added tot heir bike in exchange for using. We do not ride the bike, we insure and keep it in our heated r&d area. We currently offer adjustable passenger floorboards for the Indians RIVCO Products Inc. Indian Adjustable Passenger Floorboards with Mounts for Indian Models
And we will be working on more items very soon.
Thank you all for your feed back and comments, it really help define what is wanted for your bikes
I'd run my Vintage over!

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Hi guys! Sorry that we havent been on the forums much lately-been busy making new products for the Indians! Check out some of our designs

ICC007 – Hidden hitch with vertical receiver for all 2014-newer Indian models (excluding Scout models)
● Hitch is hidden with tongue removed
● Chrome plated tongue is removed in seconds by pulling pin & sliding out
● Made from high-tensile, strong steel
● Made in the USA
● Bolt-on installation made easy with included instructions & mounting hardware

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Last post from RIVCO was June 2015, stated more items for Indian, think they were smoking something, not much offered and looks like no REAL plans to do so after all these months.

Suggest you all look to Aeromach who has really jumped into the aftermarket parts for the new Indians.

>------> >------> >------>

Live Free and Die Well
Hi guys! Sorry to disappoint you with our lack of postings, but weve been busy designing and building new products! Check out some new items we have for the Indians.

·
Premium Member
195 Posts

FH550 – Lay-down license plate bracket & double flag holder for Indian Chief, Chieftain, Roadmaster 2014 & Newer
EASY ON - DISPLAY THE FLAGS! • Set is designed for a custom “lay-down” look • Accommodates 6” x 9“ flags • Replaces the plastic OEM part • High quality stainless steel - hand polished to a brilliant finish - won’t ever rust or tarnish • The two poles are topped with chrome finials, includes clips to keep flags in place at the top of the poles • Set won’t ever rust or tarnish and will last a lifetime • Remains sturdy at highway speeds • Mounts easily • Manufactured in the U.S.A. • FLAGS NOT INCLUDED• For Indian Chief, Chieftain, and Roadmaster 2014 & Newer

·
Premium Member
195 Posts

IC125A – Adjustable passenger floorboards for Indian
Fits 2014 Chieftain, Vintage and Classic, and 2015 Chieftain, Vintage, Classic, and Roadmaster• Machined from billet aluminum with triple plated chrome, and the floorboard pads are made of anti-vibration neoprene • 8” x 5” floorboards are adjustable in seconds through a 9" range of motion • Great passenger comfort

·
Bronze member
2020 Roadmaster Darkhorse
1,206 Posts

IC125A – Adjustable passenger floorboards for Indian
Fits 2014 Chieftain, Vintage and Classic, and 2015 Chieftain, Vintage, Classic, and Roadmaster• Machined from billet aluminum with triple plated chrome, and the floorboard pads are made of anti-vibration neoprene • 8” x 5” floorboards are adjustable in seconds through a 9" range of motion • Great passenger comfort
Those look great, plan on having a sale anytime soon?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Just purchased the RIVCO adjustable passenger floor boards, looking forward to getting them installed and seeing how the passenger likes them.

I'll post a review once we get some miles on.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts