Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2016 chief dark horse
316 Posts
The man did allot for the motorcycle community in Genral not just “ the 1%” world!!!
If it wasn’t for men like Sonny I believe allot of folk on this forum wouldn’t even be riding bikes. The lure of the wild side the edge of riding with a group of friends that in time turn to a brotherhood. Someone you know has your back and Im not talking about a fight or violence. I’m talking about needing help fixing your roof your trucks brook down your ol lady’s being a female. ( love ya girls ;) ) short on cash and your kid need’s something.
I first meet the man in person in 2002 in Laughlin NV.
Im not saying the man was perfect but give him his dues.
RIP Ol’Man this bike never needs gas…

·
Bronze member
3,530 Posts
He did a lot for structure of clubs I think,but you have to give credit to
Booze fighters.
Started holister,lol
El fosteros.(no offense if I messed up the spelling)
David man paintings were of them, mostly.
And they still ride choppers.
I think booze fighters are the oldest club.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Maybe, if you're lucky the HAs will erect a statue of him. Then you can pull it down;)
Chef Willy, I didn't see this thread when it first came out. I like this particular post of yours.
I met the dude twice at The B&B in Spearfish during a couple of the Rallys. Both times I found him to he friendly and polite and definitely very much in control. I respect the respect that he got from both men and women, biker and rancher. I guess you can call it charisma, the guy had it in spades.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Yonkers M/C 1903 or 04 there are so many small one across the country. My personal favorite is Reading M/C in olley PA 1911
B.F m/c 1946

While technically maybe not the oldest MC in the country, since it started as a bicycle club, it’s still got a lot of history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 chief dark horse
316 Posts

While technically maybe not the oldest MC in the country, since it started as a bicycle club, it’s still got a lot of history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I spent allot of time with with there north Hollywood Pres. Robert Patrick ( the actor) . Then in like 2008 they let 2 highway patrolmen join.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts