Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some unique riding gear - I don't want to buy the standard 'uniform' from an Indian dealership..... If we all do that we'll end up clones.

So what are YOU wearing on your Indian? What creative, attractive, functional, spunky, way-out super-cool shirt, jacket, pants, belt, boots, gloves, jocks, etc are in your riding wardrobe?

Photos please, with details of where you got the stuff.... Especially tan leather boots to match the Vintage leather....

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I plan to use my current rider clothing which includes: First Gear (summer and cold weather gear), Fieldsheer boots, "old" Harley jackets and rain gear, and "old" Joe Rocket. Unless Indian or my dealer is giving away Indian branded wear, I'll be taking a pass.

·
Founding member
1,763 Posts
What's your style? If you're looking for a sleek modern design, check out Aether Apparel. Want to stand out from the crowd? Roland Sands has some great jackets. I personally like the clash jacket in oxblood. Very Fightclub. Want something more classic? Schott NYC is still cranking out authentic perfecto jackets here in "Murica. Or you could go with Vanson Leathers if you want something a little sportier, classic cafe style. Or if you are flush with cash that you need to spend, and want biker gear meets high fashion, Belstaff is your solution. Or if your like me, and too broke to afford any of that, a marked down tourmaster jacket from your local second hand powersports dealer.

I also highly recommend Gasolina Boots. Highly stylish and made on a few different lasts to better fit your feet for all day comfort.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Bates old skool look with my favorite 501 jeans and Social D T-shirt kinda funny your looking to be an individual yet asking what others are wearing just saying I have pin up girl tattoos want my artists name. Best luck figuring it out.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Problem with dealer clothing is size selection. Nothing comes in extra tall! Bought a couple of Indian patches and a couple of denim shirts and I am good to go. Patch over the pocket. May at some point put a large patch on the back.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I got still got harley shirts lol, boots, and a 12 year old vest that has patches of every motorcycle I ever rode, I currently have 3 Indian patches coming. On a side note I did drop a hint to mrs claus that I would like the new Indian vest. It may be time to retire my old vest but it sure does have character.

·
Registered
425 Posts

Here is a picture of my Shoei RF1100 helmet and my Converse shoes for Veteran's Day.

This is my hoodie with headphones integrated into the drawstrings. I don't use the headphones, since I have Bluetooth headphones that fit nicely under my helmet.

Sorry to rub it in for the Northerners who can't even ride that I am just wearing a hoodie. :) actually, I have a nice brown leather jacket which is currently stuffed into my saddle bag since it will be too warm by lunch for both jackets. Pic later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,682 Posts
It speaks for itself. Dean E
IMG_20141111_172853.jpg

Reactions: Bluey

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Diamond Gusset MC jeans-Kevlar
My biker vest-CVMA
if you want COLD gear try GATORSKINS-top/bottoms, socks,glove liners etc

Reactions: rankdog

·
Limited Edition - Solid Red Roadmaster
3,516 Posts
I was going to wear this outfit but the shade of red on the feathers didn't match my bike well enough...

vs-afp-40_2392262a.jpg

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Uniform for work or jeans and boots.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Aerostich Roadcrafter one piece suit. Over whatever pants and shirt I am wearing. It has served me well over the last 150,000 miles on my previous biker. Gaerne boots and an open face helmet.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts