Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a Riders Backrest from Grasshopper LTD, thru Ebay
$100....SHIPPED!
Its currently only available in black, but website states they are working on Tan....PERFECT match to the stock seat on my Chieftain, available in Studded or non-studded
ALSO, I contacted Company and they are working on a passenger backrest
Search Ebay for Pics

·
Founding member / Distinguished
1,956 Posts
$100....SHIPPED!
Its currently only available in black, but website states they are working on Tan....PERFECT match to the stock seat on my Chieftain, available in Studded or non-studded
Search Ebay for Pics
Dud you get it? Does it fit ok? Are you happy with it?

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
$100....SHIPPED!
Search Ebay for Pics
gonna check it out

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
I had a Grasshopper on my previous bike, it was too flexible and thus did not support my back, but ended up flexing backwards, plus does not flip down, you have to really swing you leg high or push you leg over the seat to get on and being in my mid 60s, swinging my leg over the bike and the Grasshopper backrest was a little too much for me. Sold it on eBay for just a little of what I originally paid for it.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
1,956 Posts
Anyone seen a TAN aftermarket riders backrest yet?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts