Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Wondering if their is a way to set some sort of canned auto response to any incoming text messages in the Ride Command? I don't read the texts that are incoming but would be nice if I can generate an automatic response to the sender saying I'm riding my bike and will respond as soon as I can.

Thanks!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Mine is a 2019 Roadmaster, and it already had pre programmed touch reply that said I'm riding my motorcycle. Or you can do your own custom one to save. Or custom reply via the ride command screen. But it's faster to just text it anyways. I think you have to touch the screen to reply though. An automatic reply would be convenient though!

·
Founding member
1,198 Posts
If you have an Android, I believe you could just have the phone do an autoreply. My bikes a '14 so I don't have a Ride Command set up, but until recently I had an Android and it autoreplied for me that I was riding.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got a text message from my dealer (Bremerton WA).

According to them, "Will include improved navigation lavation management, Improved boot time, widget fixes and an added fuel economy widget, audio muting and control improvements including navigation audio, improved search functionality with navigation and Apple CarPlay."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts