Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did a search here and looked for answer on the parent site.

Can you not record the ride you are on? I can track my ride from the APP on my phone but I cannot find a way to track it on my bike? I can download a ride or enter a destination but I would think I could track the ride i am on to save for a future ride?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
No. The Ride Command does not track rides.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I thought It had to be there and I was just stupid.

It would be nice to be able to reverse down loaded rides.

I haven’t been able to get any rides from my phone to the bike, I have downloaded everything to a flash drive and uploaded that way

·
Registered
143 Posts
Not to hijack post but how do you get your app to sync with your ride command to add your route? My phone is connected via Bluetooth for music but wont sync with app. Thanks.
How I got it to download from app to bike. I just signed in on the app and all my bike info is there.
Than at the bottom there are 4 different tabs, use the one that says RIDES. That's where your saved rides are located.
That should send you to a list of your saved rides. To the right of the saved ride there is a small tab with a picture of a motorcycle with a red down arrow. you hit that and it should transfer to the bike, of course you need to have the bike on.

There is also a TRACKED RIDES tab at the top that I've not played with yet, but it looks like that will let you track a ride. I could be wrong, won't be the first or the last.

This is all under the RIDES TAB

Hope this all helps.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Has anyone been able to get your tracked rides to the bike via bluetooth? I see the little motorcycle tab for the ROUTES but not the TRACKED RIDES. Anyone have a clue on this?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts