Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of the Garage / Maintenance records I have entered disappeared over the winter. They are still in the online version of the Garage. Very strange. Anyone seen that? The mileage does update every time i ride. I'm not going to manually add them.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
I'm confused on this as well. I actually entered mine on the app but when I pull up the maintenance there is nothing there. Like the OP, it keeps accurate track of my mileage, battery voltage, tire pressure, etc.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
i had the same problem, i found if you log out and log back in the information is there again
Thanks for the pointer. However I just tried it and still shows no maintenance. I am using only the app on my iPhone. How do I access the online version?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was keeping all my maintenance records on this and they have all disappeared on both the app and online. I'm not going to go thru imputing them again. I'm just chalking it up to Indian's ignorance in programming just like if they do anything to a flash it eliminates all the info stored on the ecu as far as oil change schedule. Way to go Polaris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts