Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe I have two screens that do not show up anymore, unless I'm mistaken. I have the screens that are customizable with the right side widgets. But I do not see the full size screen of the Ride Command (where it shows the time on bike, elevation change, etc) and the full size screen that has the bike info (tire psi, oil life, etc). Anyone have any idea how/why they aren't there anymore? Or am I crazy just thinking I used to have two full size screens?

·
Registered
6 Posts
there should be 3 customizable screens that are split. but then again it depends if you are talking about the challenger, because those have more customizable screens.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there should be 3 customizable screens that are split. but then again it depends if you are talking about the challenger, because those have more customizable screens.
Yea, I have those screens. But I think I'm missing 2 of the non customizable screens. How many non customizable screens are there? I have 3. Full size map, phone and music. I could swear there used to be two more.

Yes, it's a Challenger.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
I'm pretty sure that's all that are on the Challengers...at least that's all that's on mine! 3 customizable ones and 3 "static" ones (gps, phone, music). It would take too long to cycle through them if there were more 😂

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm pretty sure that's all that are on the Challengers...at least that's all that's on mine! 3 customizable ones and 3 "static" ones (gps, phone, music). It would take too long to cycle through them if there were more
Haha, I agree it would take forever to cycle them. I just swear remembering that there were the other ones. Wish I did drugs, I could blame it on that. Guess my mind is going.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts