Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, so I'm struggling with what mp3 digital audi player to use on my chieftains ride command.

The apple is nice because the ease of use with multiple playlists.... But apple disabled the ride command app link.

San disk or a USB stick van store a lot of media but there is no way to create multiple playlist unless I'm missing something.

Thoughts? What is everyone using?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
I plug my iPhone right into the USB provided in the pocket & play my music from there. Can Bluetooth it too if I don’t want to plug it in.

Reactions: DrMarrs

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I plug my iPhone right into the USB provided in the pocket & play my music from there. Can Bluetooth it too if I don’t want to plug it in.
Thank you, I have a note 10 and I guess I'm searching for what is the best platform for the music android vs. Apple. I'd like to keep it separate from my phone.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have a couple of flash drives. Both have different Playlists I like. I can switch them out if I need to at any stop along the ride

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
well i am actually organizing my mp3 folders on the USB then edit the ALBUMS name from a app on my MACBOOK called Meta
that kinda solves my problem .. but usually i would play straight from my NOTE 10 PLUS and it works fine (y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts