Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an issue with the app not downloading rides that I had made on the website, both the day before and the day of a ride. I ended up having to log out of the app, and clear the app data and cache in the app on the phone. Once I did that, and logged back in, my rides were there after the app synched with the website.

So, if you are having issues with rides not showing up, try resetting your app.

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Thanks. I just gave up and used the USB.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a 2020 and it doesn't work at all. Talked to Indian about it and they tell me that they can't fix it right now. Took them over a month to finally tell me I have to wait for a software update.

·
German Rider
1,729 Posts
Had an issue with the app not downloading rides that I had made on the website, both the day before and the day of a ride. I ended up having to log out of the app, and clear the app data and cache in the app on the phone. Once I did that, and logged back in, my rides were there after the app synched with the website.

So, if you are having issues with rides not showing up, try resetting your app.

Good thing, worked for me ! Thanks !

Cu,
Sven

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a 2020 and it doesn't work at all. Talked to Indian about it and they tell me that they can't fix it right now. Took them over a month to finally tell me I have to wait for a software update.
2020 is different from my 2017. IIRC, the new Ride Command has a cellular connection that is currently experiencing issues. Don't worry about it, yet...when the 2017's came out, Ride Command was buggy and almost unworkable...they finally pushed out a number of improvements.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I've never been able to use the app on my phone. When I go to sign in a window pops up saying "Ride Command" wants to use "auth0.com" to Sign in. I tap continue and it takes me to a browser and all I get is a blank screen. Anyone have this issue and did you correct it?

·
Registered
2020 Roadmaster
25 Posts
I have a 2020 Rdmaster and the usb thumb drive that came with it wont hold music, works on a 2019 but not on the 2020. Might have to wait on update.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It does not work well for me, it does not load maps only when it wants and the CarPlay only connects for a few seconds, I have sent more than 20 emails to Indian and Polaris and they refer me to the dealer and they cannot do anything, I hope they will fix it one day

1 - 11 of 11 Posts