Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just happened today. The starts up this morning and is still in night mode. I toggled the auto switch in the settings and it will change manually, but when I set it back on 'auto' it reverts back to night mode.

I don't know if this is related but the audio is also now not coming out of the speakers or the headset - I've tried both. Turned the volume up all the way etc.

This bike is only 2 weeks old and I have noticed since day 1 that every time I start the bike I can hear the radio very lightly through the speakers even if the audio was muted at the end of the previous ride. Until today I have gotten used to hitting the mute button once which turns the volume up to the previous setting then I hit mute and it will mute the audio.

Never had anything like this kind of behavior on previous ride command systems.

·
Registered
202 Posts
This bike is only 2 weeks old and I have noticed since day 1 that every time I start the bike I can hear the radio very lightly through the speakers even if the audio was muted at the end of the previous ride. Until today I have gotten used to hitting the mute button once which turns the volume up to the previous setting then I hit mute and it will mute the audio.
My 20RM does the same thing.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I have the auto adjustment checked.
Yesterday afternoon the speakers started working again like normal. Weird

·
Registered
202 Posts
If you haven't done anything to it and it just started working you may have a connection issue somewhere in the fairing. I don't have the screen on Auto for brightness. I'll set it for Auto and see how it reacts.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ugh, I have (or have had) all of the same things as you described...plus more. I think the Ride Command system has just a few bugs that need worked out.
-Night/Day mode being very weird...check
-Sound is always on when I turn on the bike, no matter what setting I had it to when shut off...check
-No sound at all, from any source....check (although it only happened once and I had to turn off/on the bike 3 times to get to work)
-Display will only toggle back and forth between two screens using the handlebar control...check
-Radio stations skip every other one when using the handlebar control...check

Yep, just a few bugs...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts