Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Love the entire design. That engine is stunning. I think a lot of potential Sportster buyers are going to be reconsidering where to spend their money.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Keith.Lumbee , I'd have to disagree on both counts... I have really enjoyed Lemmy's bike reviews. He dogs the Street 750 much worse than the scout, saying that no 2015 Motorcycle should have such an inadequate brake, and his review of the scout was very positive, but yes... He does point out things he sees as issues. And, the mirror problem is a fact, and the problem IS that there is not an adjustment to be tightened on it. I finally test rode a Scout Friday, and while I loved it, I readjusted the right mirror 3 times before I gave up. As the review says, not a deal breaker, but merely something to be fixed. (I may have new mirrors in backpack when I go buy one, if I do).

·
Registered
106 Posts
Keith.Lumbee , I'd have to disagree on both counts... I have really enjoyed Lemmy's bike reviews. He dogs the Street 750 much worse than the scout, saying that no 2015 Motorcycle should have such an inadequate brake, and his review of the scout was very positive, but yes... He does point out things he sees as issues. And, the mirror problem is a fact, and the problem IS that there is not an adjustment to be tightened on it. I finally test rode a Scout Friday, and while I loved it, I readjusted the right mirror 3 times before I gave up. As the review says, not a deal breaker, but merely something to be fixed. (I may have new mirrors in backpack when I go buy one, if I do).
Hey SportRob, I saw Lemmy's review of the Street 750 again. You'll pretty on point about that. I redraw my previous statement. Except for the mirror, lol. There are two nuts I tighten once. I never had a problem after that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts