Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Diamond member
8,490 Posts
Here is what I'm noticing so far.. traditional American reviews, (Iron Magazine, J&P types) love the bike, has few flaws, but the reviewers of more world bikes, list more flaws.

·
Silver member
4,419 Posts
This one cracks me up. He loves it, but in sport mode he doesn't understand why it spins out ehen it hooks up. . Well hey dude it is in sport/racing mode. Do your research. The ABS and traction is off in Sport mode.

·
Banned
2,788 Posts
The first one, J&P cycles mentions the tires follow groves in the road pretty strongly, most of the freeways out here in California have lines/groves in them for mpg, wonder if it will effect the ride much.

Chase on 2 Wheels is pretty damn funny, one of the better reviews.

·
Registered
72 Posts
One thing strikes me about all most all of these reviews, regardless of the flaws or short comings, is how much fun these guys have riding the bike. Have you noticed how often they just break out giggling?

·
Bronze member
2,848 Posts
One thing strikes me about all most all of these reviews, regardless of the flaws or short comings, is how much fun these guys have riding the bike. Have you noticed how often they just break out giggling?
That is the torque they are all experiencing

·
Diamond member
8,490 Posts
Yes.. the videos should actually be reviewing the giggles... because they can barely do their job reviewing the bike

1 - 20 of 25 Posts