Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow riders,
My referral code doesn't work for referrals they say its used up. So I had asked what did Indian payout? I was told its just not working that they didn't pay out anything. So current situation cost Indian $0 and consumer $500 I had given them 2 referrals and both where denied. Customer relations is useless at this point I made it to level 2 and stopped dead in my tracks by COLT who wouldn't even give me his last name or his supervisor .I was told by this man his job is to have satisfied customers. Well that didn't happen not even close. I was told in order to reset code it will cost 1 1/2 hr labor @ little over $300 hr. making it useless to attempt freeing up code because the offset of $500 would be wiped out on resetting code. I did ask where can I sign up for that job sure does pay well...Any help on getting to corporate higher ups would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
571 Posts
How many times are you going to post this, I just read your other one 20 minutes ago.... not sure what we can tell you to do that you have not already done. I referred two and received two gift cards. I asked if I could do more but was told that the limit was two.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eeyore, I get it that the max is 2 that's not the problem. I didn't even get 1..I`m quiet sure there are some savvy individuals out here that know how to get in touch with corporate offices so I can explain my case. This is 100%wrong!! Let me ask you if they told you to send back those cards they are invalid what would you do or better yet how would you feel? But heck your entitled to them but cant have em ..Now do you get my point?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Well, entitled is a little strong, you definitely had an expectation that you would get a gift card for a referral... most promotions have fine print that it can be termination at any time. If they told me the cards were no longer honored, ok, I am not going to be able to change that. What I can do is exactly what you did and if the same result happened, well I always not purchase any more Indian products...

BTW- yours is the first I have heard of them not honoring the referral program.

·
Bronze member
2,987 Posts
OK!! I give up!! Since I'm NOT the brightest star in the sky ,just WTF is this REFERRAL CODE you guys are talking about here??????:confused::confused::confused:

Thank you!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
OK!! I give up!! Since I'm NOT the brightest star in the sky ,just WTF is this REFERRAL CODE you guys are talking about here??????:confused::confused::confused:

Thank you!!
Search for Referral Code for $250 Gift Card thread. See Process post near end.

Edit: Better yet read blackgecko’s post below.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
When you buy a new bike you can register and get a code for your frineds to use It, when they Buy a bike and enter your code you get 250 coupon. If you use someone else code both get It thats why its been postes here to use for the members and try to do on an organized way. Look for the thread
You can read and put yourself in therre.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts