Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Indian Challenger Limited (Ruby Metallic)
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife caught a pic me yesterday with the look I had most of the day riding the Indian Challenger I rented! The Challenger is a fun bike and I love the ride and the way it handles. Oh and of course the power it has it just amazing too!

The challenger will be my next bike!

Anyone looking for a gently used 2018 H-D Tri-Glide?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Hah! Congrats dude. I’m struggling really hard not to go buy a challenger too!

Reactions: crhannig

·
Registered
2020 Challenger base model
53 Posts
I am not going to make it any easier on you! I rented a Challenger about two weeks ago, after lusting over them for almost a year. I have been a HD guy for over 30 years, with about the last 12 years on Street Glides and really liked my latest Street Glide. I was just blown away by the Challenger, went home after renting one, made some calls, and traded the Street Glide in on a new 2020 base model Challenger. I only have a couple of hundred miles on it so far, but I don't regret my decision at all!

·
Bronze member
2,163 Posts
I am not going to make it any easier on you! I rented a Challenger about two weeks ago, after lusting over them for almost a year. I have been a HD guy for over 30 years, with about the last 12 years on Street Glides and really liked my latest Street Glide. I was just blown away by the Challenger, went home after renting one, made some calls, and traded the Street Glide in on a new 2020 base model Challenger. I only have a couple of hundred miles on it so far, but I don't regret my decision at all!

View attachment 611486
That didn't take long did it. Nice bike.

·
Premium Member
2021 Indian Challenger Limited (Ruby Metallic)
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

View attachment 611486
That i

View attachment 611486
That helps me out a lot actually LOL.. Once I figure out the best way to get out of my Tri-Glide I will be getting a Challenger for sure.

·
Registered
491 Posts
The wife caught a pic me yesterday with the look I had most of the day riding the Indian Challenger I rented! The Challenger is a fun bike and I love the ride and the way it handles. Oh and of course the power it has it just amazing too!

The challenger will be my next bike!

Anyone looking for a gently used 2018 H-D Tri-Glide? View attachment 611484
If Indian would put the classic fairing and saddlebags on it, I would be there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts