Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
The rumor (last year0 was the folks that openly posted their number on the forum had their number deleted from the Indian system, possibly by Indian employees who are on the forum.

Basically, you are broadcasting an offer for someone to help you game their system.

HTH.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rumor (last year0 was the folks that openly posted their number on the forum had their number deleted from the Indian system, possibly by Indian employees who are on the forum.

Basically, you are broadcasting an offer for someone to help you game their system.

HTH.
Thanks - I noticed that people stopped posting codes this way ( I haven't been on the Forum for awhile) . But after thinking about it, I can see absolutely no wrong in this. Why would it matter how someone gets a code when Indian sells a new bike? It makes no sense

·
Registered
691 Posts

HTH.
That rumor was a LIE! I posted here and got my $500 gift card and the person who used my code got their gift card. I don't know what happened to others but it worked for me and the other person.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Thanks - I noticed that people stopped posting codes this way ( I haven't been on the Forum for awhile) . But after thinking about it, I can see absolutely no wrong in this. Why would it matter how someone gets a code when Indian sells a new bike? It makes no sense
Totally agree! So someone PMs someone doing the same thing. What is the difference it is still the same concept.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Just one more thing and I will leave. The reason some people were not getting their cards was because Indian got overwhelmed with the amount of offers posted. Also some people did not redeem properly. There were other reasons people did not get their cards. Most who contacted PII/Indian got their cards.

I believe that some people posted that rumor to discourage people from referring a friend and also to eliminate competition from putting their codes out there.

See I can be paranoid too!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Yep that rumor is a total lie. Posted mine here and got the card referral reward and so did the person who bought the bike. By the way I have another code if anyone wants it. Just PM me and I will be more than happy to let you get a free $250 worth of accessories or merch.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yep that rumor is a total lie. Posted mine here and got the card referral reward and so did the person who bought the bike. By the way I have another code if anyone wants it. Just PM me and I will be more than happy to let you get a free $250 worth of accessories or merch.
Just picked up a 2020 cheiftain...what do i do?

·
Registered
691 Posts
You go to the Indian Motorcycle Referrals and enter the code. You will then input some info and then they will send you a gift card/postcard for $250 off of whatever accessories you buy. One time deal so make sure you have $250 worth of stuff to buy. It could take up to 8 weeks to get the card. Good luck!

P.S. If you don't get it in 8 weeks then contact Indian and tell them. They will make it right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts