Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
* NOTE BY HINK: I merged threads since they were duplicates. When I merged’em @mserno75 s showed up first but pre-merge it was @MilwDave (in case you’re wondering what happened or why the sequence looks different).

— — — — — — — —

@mserno75 said:

I just got another email for referral coupon codes where we both get a $250 certificate. Give me a message if you purchase a new bike after 1/20/20 and I'll give you my coupon code so we can both get a free $250!
After reading the fine print apparently mine is good for 2 referrals.
Please just let me know after you enter it on www.IndianReferralCode.com so I can track how many people have used it. I'll update this post with totals as people use mine. Thanks
Update: Both of mine have been claimed! Thanks guys!

·
Bronze member
2,049 Posts
Indian is running the referral program again. If you buy a new bike between 1/20/2020 and 12/31/2020 and redeem the following code: IMC164354 at indianmotorcyclereferral.com
you’ll be sent a $250 accessory coupon.

·
Founding member
1,021 Posts
Indian must have made a last minute change on the code! The code that should be entered at www.IndianMotorcycleReferral.com after you buy a new Indian in 2020 is IMC763680. Again, that is:
IMC763680 entered at www.IndianMotorcycleReferral.com as soon as you buy an Indian motorcycle any time during calendar year 2020 to receive a $250. certificate that can be used for Indian parts, accessories, or clothing.

·
Bronze member
2,049 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
How can it be fake news, jus askin?

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
I was just joking. RedCheiftain jumped on my post to try and get someone to use his code in place of mine.
I am lame, thanx. I signed up for it even though I purchased my bike on November 21, 2019. For the time being Indian said the "check is in the mail," but I am sure they will catch it. Then I will call and plead my case. If you don't ask a question you can't get an answer.

·
Founding member
1,021 Posts
This isn't the intent of the program, at all. I was hoping many more would set up with their codes to kill this or that the thread would be removed.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I don't know why they would kill the thread, it worked well the last time. It's the only way you can knock the prices back into reality. If I read the fine print right it looks like each code can be used 5 times. If someone needs a code and is afraid Big Brother is watching PM me and I will send it to you. That way we actually communicate and are friends in a sense. Because of the last referral program I now have a contact Indianapolis if I pass through town.

Reactions: MilwDave

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I tried this when I purchased my chieftain w a member. didn't work.
I had another member use mine last year and it worked great for both of us. Last years code got me a $500 certificate too, it’s gone down this year ?

·
Bronze member
2,049 Posts
Since the moderators deleted my original post offering my code I would suggest sending me a PM if you want to use mine.

·
Administrator
15,948 Posts
Apologies to all — we had a member who mistakenly thought people were trying to unjustly enrich themselves by posting their unique code and thereby harvesting a number of $250 certificates. Turns out it’s a max of two. The member asked us to reinstate the thread when he found out this mistake and I have done so. He also apologized to OP @MilwDave.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I did this the last time around it took me over 9 mos and multiple emails and calls to finally get my $500 and my friend never received his $250. I was originally told the promo went over so well they got overwhelmed then I was told that my information had gotten lost. Not everyone gets one of these referral codes..if you want one you have to call and ask for it..

·
Administrator
15,948 Posts
Since the moderators deleted my original post offering my code I would suggest sending me a PM if you want to use mine.
Apologies on that Dave (misunderstanding by another member) and your thread has been reinstated. We may merge this thread into that one since it’s a duplicate.

·
Registered
183 Posts
…...or hopefully a little after to give you time to enter a code for a bike purchased on the 31st.

·
Bronze member
2,049 Posts
Apologies to all — we had a member who mistakenly thought people were trying to unjustly enrich themselves by posting their unique code and thereby harvesting a number of $250 certificates. Turns out it’s a max of two. The member asked us to reinstate the thread when he found out this mistake and I have done so. He also apologized to OP @MilwDave.
Apologies accepted

And don't forget that code is IMC164354 ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts