Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

621 - 640 of 662 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey all I have a code as well but I am not sure how to hyperlink in the list. Would someone please add me to the list? Thanks.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I have a friend who is going to buy a bike, if someone will PM their code, I will get him to use it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Not related but with so many posting their referral code on Facebook and even on this Forum, it would not surprise me if IM would cancel those codes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
Did they say who used your code?
No. They only said my code was used twice in two different states. There has to be a glitch in the matrix somewhere because my code was used twice before I had chance to give it to someone. One was legit, the other not so much.

All good though let's carry on.

·
Bronze member
1,570 Posts
No. They only said my code was used twice in two different states. There has to be a glitch in the matrix somewhere because my code was used twice before I had chance to give it to someone. One was legit, the other not so much.

All good though let's carry on.
I had that happen with my first code redemption. The guy had purchased in December and they voided the first use of my code.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Process for the referral thread.

Please do not post your code in this thread.

Benefit: Indian Motorcycle Referral program gets you a $250 gift card when you are referred and you can refer someone else to also get a $250 gift card which you can do twice. Thus, you can get a total of three $250 gift cards.
three $250 coupons? how does that work? the restrictions state that the "referral code...may be used on up to two (2) referral purchases throughout the Referral Period." not sure if this means you can use a single $250 coupon stretched across 2 separate purchases, but i don't see anywhere how you can get a third $250 coupon altogether. as i understand it you can get one for being a new owner using someone else's referral. then you can get a 2nd if you refer someone else. not seeing where the third opportunity comes in.

·
Registered
132 Posts
three $250 coupons? how does that work? the restrictions state that the "referral code...may be used on up to two (2) referral purchases throughout the Referral Period." not sure if this means you can use a single $250 coupon stretched across 2 separate purchases, but i don't see anywhere how you can get a third $250 coupon altogether. as i understand it you can get one for being a new owner using someone else's referral. then you can get a 2nd if you refer someone else. not seeing where the third opportunity comes in.
(1)You use someone else’s code when you buy. You get $250.
(2) Person A uses your code when they buy. You get $250.
(3) Person B uses your code when they buy. You get $250.

·
Registered
146 Posts
You can be referred once (someone else’s code) and refer others twice (your code).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

621 - 640 of 662 Posts