Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 661 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a referral code that gets you a 250 dollar gift card for use on the indian site or store. If you buy a bike in 2020 and want the code hit me up.

Transparency: I also get one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Rider
598 Posts
I also have a referral code for this year 2020. However, please PM the 2 members above me in this thread before sending me a message for my code.

My code has been used once

·
Rider
826 Posts
I also have a code if someone needs one. Like stated above please go in order of posters. That makes me 4th in line. Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a referral code that gets you a 250 dollar gift card for use on the indian site or store. If you buy a bike in 2020 and want the code hit me up.

Just picked up a cheiftain 2020 on Jan 23....What do I do?

·
Rider
598 Posts
Just picked up a cheiftain 2020 on Jan 23....What do I do?
Send the originator of this thread a private message and ask him for his code and instructions. If his has already been used then send a message to the next person that posted and so on.

·
Registered
63 Posts

Whats the code?

I need the code
Purchased new cheiftain 1 22 2020.

·
Rider
432 Posts
Please list me as number 6 on the list. I also have a referral code I can share with someone when they buy a new bike and we'll both get a $250 gift card.

·
Rider
598 Posts
Hey Ouicab make sure you check your private messages. The originator of this thread has responded to you.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I may be buying a new chieftan by the end of the week. I would love to take advantage of this program. I guess someone has to message it to me.

·
Rider
826 Posts
I think #3 may have been used by Sam3. If #3 has been used I am #4. I would be happy to help you out if #3 has been used already.

·
Rider
598 Posts
No #3 is not used. Do you still need the code mikepillow?

·
Rider
598 Posts
1 - 20 of 661 Posts