Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well if anyone buys a 2018 or 2019 Indian in April or May. I have a website and code to enter. Once the purchase is verified you will get a $250.00 Indian gift card for parts, gear, or accessories. And I get a gift card also.

·
Bronze member
2,163 Posts
I got mine this week, I know others got theirs some weeks back.

I "thought" I was next in line to give out a code on another thread but I guess I am still in bumpkin mode on some issues.

So, if multiple people view this thread that have bought or are going to buy a bike, I have one to offer too.

It's a cool deal all around.

WD./

·
Registered
593 Posts
Yep, already handed it to a co-worker who told me he was wanting to buy himself a new Scout

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Did Indian send all Indian owners the refer a friend gift card promotion?
Wow that would never work for me ,I don't have any friends lol.:cool::(o_O:oops:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well if anyone buys a 2018 or 2019 Indian in April or May. I have a website and code to enter. Once the purchase is verified you will get a $250.00 Indian gift card for parts, gear, or accessories. And I get a gift card also.
I just bought a new roadmaster........guess I will get a code also. Can you on me your code please?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Too late for me. Bought a new CHTDH back in November, my brother just bought a Springfield. Dealer gave me a T shirt. . Still happy though that my bro joined the tribe.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don’t know why dealers wouldn’t promote this to customers buying a new bike. My dealer acted like he hadn’t heard of it.

·
Rider
461 Posts
Too late for me. Bought a new CHTDH back in November, my brother just bought a Springfield. Dealer gave me a T shirt. . Still happy though that my bro joined the tribe.
If it was April or May when your brother bought the Springfield it would not be too late for him. PM Wyattsdad.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts

·
Silver member
3,433 Posts
My refer a friend Code is available as well if you purchased a New 2018 or 2019 Indian motorcycle between April 1st, 2019 through May 31st, 2019.
Once entered and your purchase of a new Indian Motorcycle is verified a $250.00 coupon will be mailed to you by Indian.

Feel free to PM me and I will send you the code I have available. I just ask you contact the members who offered up theirs first on this thread to verify if their code is still available or not before contacting me since they offered theirs up first.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 133 Posts