Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Reduced Reach Bar Ideas Needed

1887 10
New Scout owner (and new moto rider) Needing reduced reach bars or bar ideas. Prefer black. I’m 5’1” so my reach is maxed and uncomfortable for longer rides.
It seems there is no longer the standard RR bars to order so I’m lost for a part number to search elsewhere.
Would appreciate any help or other bar ideas (please include photo if you can).
Also, newbie question. Does installing RR bars and/or controls on own void warranty? Should it be done by dealer?

Thank you
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
New Scout owner (and new moto rider) Needing reduced reach bars or bar ideas. Prefer black. I’m 5’1” so my reach is maxed and uncomfortable for longer rides.
It seems there is no longer the standard RR bars to order so I’m lost for a part number to search elsewhere.
Would appreciate any help or other bar ideas (please include photo if you can).
Also, newbie question. Does installing RR bars and/or controls on own void warranty? Should it be done by dealer?

Thank you
Victory Octane reduced reach bars are still available. I just installed them on my Scout.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The photo of the Victory Octane RR handlebars looks pretty identical to the Indian 10" mini-apes. Are the Vic bars actually different in some way from the mini-apes?
I don't believe they are identical. I've installed them using the factory cables. I don't believe you can do that with the mini-apes. As noted in my post, I measured the RR handlebars at 2" more pullback vs the stock Scout bars.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.