Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a relatively new (3 months) Indian owner I've been enjoying my new bike until the other day when I went to go for a ride and found the power switch glowing RED. I could not start the bike. It's now been 3 days and the switch is still glowing red. Anyone have this problem?

·
Registered
132 Posts
As a relatively new (3 months) Indian owner I've been enjoying my new bike until the other day when I went to go for a ride and found the power switch glowing RED. I could not start the bike. It's now been 3 days and the switch is still glowing red. Anyone have this problem?
That's a first for me. Have you moved your Key fob out of range for a good while?I would call your dealer, but, I might ask him if he thinks disconnecting the battery and reconnecting it might work.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Gator Indian, that exact same thing happened to a friend of mine on his chieftain after only 250 miles. I believe it turned out to be a shorted wire in the ECM under the seat. dealer picked it up for him and had it fixed in a day or two. hope this info helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts