Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My riding buddy had a Harley to which he added very bright brake lights, long/vertical, between his bags and frame. I'm interested in such for my 2015 Indian Chief Vintage, leather bags, I'm new to Indian so don't know if it was necessary to specify leather bags. Any suggestions?

·
Rider
1,215 Posts
You can do what is posted above and there is also a kit from Badlands, that turns your turn signal lights into running/brake and signal lights. They are LED as well.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have the Kuryakyn on my 2014 Vintage. They are great. Riding at night, my riding buddies said they had a hard time seeing me before I installed them. Now there is no issue and they see me just fine.

·
573 Posts
Here’s a link to a video showing installation. There are several videos out there.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Custom Dynamics is what I usually go with and what I put on my Chieftain. Expensive, but they are flippin' hard to miss and very well made. Get the Triple play module and they operate as brake lights, running lights, and turn signals, and you can program the module to give you different braking effects (flashing on and off, strobes, etc.).

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have the Kuryakyn on my 2014 Vintage. They are great. Riding at night, my riding buddies said they had a hard time seeing me before I installed them. Now there is no issue and they see me just fine.
Hey any chance you have a pic of the lights on your Vintage ? I've only seen pics on bikes with hard bags, was wondering what they look like on the vintage. I have a 2014 also

·
Rider
561 Posts
Installed the Custom Dynamics on my 2015 Chieftain. As “wed66” stated above, they are hard to miss. Have had numerous compliments and inquiries about them.

EC551D27-39CF-42A9-B4A3-6CF9DA0A55E4.jpeg
2EF9A492-2AC2-4E2A-90D2-DE626D2DFC6D.jpeg

·
Registered
209 Posts
Kurys on my '14 Vintage. Look great. Do yourself a favor, spend a couple of extra bucks and get them from Kury. Bought a new set from a seller on ebay and had issues.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts