Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bronze member
3,947 Posts
Reckless are basically Harley batwing clones circa (2003-2013). They are all the same and not bike specific. I had on one a Yamaha V star. The quality is fair, not great, not bad. But I did have to do a lot of work to make it fit as the mounting brackets were generic. The Windscreen that comes with it is pure junk. You can get replacements at long ride shields of better quality.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reckless are basically Harley batwing clones circa (2003-2013). They are all the same and not bike specific. I had on one a Yamaha V star. The quality is fair, not great, not bad. But I did have to do a lot of work to make it fit as the mounting brackets were generic. The Windscreen that comes with it is pure junk. You can get replacements at long ride shields of better quality.
Thanks, Baron - I was afraid of that, but the price is tempting.

·
Read Only
indian chief vintage 2015
0 Posts
[QUOTE = "Bill Spanje, post: 3360444, lid: 123960"]
Hallo iedereen -

Heeft iemand hier een mening of mening over deze kuip voor de Vintage? De prijs lijkt heel redelijk, ik overwoog om wat luidsprekers toe te voegen en tegen een vergoeding zou dit meer kunnen krijgen.

[URL unfurl = "true"] Indian Chief Vintage 2012+ Fairing (Stereo Included) [/ URL]
[/CITAAT]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts