Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, Indian sent me another trinket today. A very nice belt buckle with a built in bottle opener, all I need is another 2498 $10.00 trinkets and I will have gotten the motorcycle for free. All kidding aside I really like the desk clock and the belt buckle. It's more than H-D or Victory ever sent me, if I could only get all of my accessories.:confused: image.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Mine came in today too! This could get to be a habit. I hadn't heard about the buckle, but after I recieved it, I read where people were getting them as far back as mid January. Nice surprise....Danny Mac.

·
Founding Member
431 Posts
Great day mine arrived today also. Trying to remember the last time I had a soft drink in a bottle. I miss the days of playing guess where my coke bottle came from. Those were the days, it tasted better than cans. I remember suffering rusted cans of beer and soft drinks the year I spent in Vietnam. Six months after coming home I realized why everything tasted better. No rust!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I recieved mine in January. A most pleasent surprise. I guess I will have to buy the belt to go with it. Of course , I was looking at the belts, and they were made in China !
Maybe I can get someone to make one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mine came today also. Nice touch as the sale was done more than 4 months ago.
Got mine too and I bought mine back in late January. Really nice of the company to be rewarding their new owners. I never got this kind of attention before and am really enjoying it!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Got mine too and I bought mine back in late January. Really nice of the company to be rewarding their new owners. I never got this kind of attention before and am really enjoying it!!!
Bought my bike in February but have not seen anything yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi buzzljr, I would recommend zach's gun belts, I don't carry a gun but wanted a quality custom made belt. He can make them minus the buckle as well!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Just got my belt buckle today, too. What am I gonna do with this thing??? Anyone have an ingenious use for this thing? (Besides holding up your pants) ??

·
Senior member / gold
6,220 Posts
I got mine today too, but not from Indian. One of the younger guys at work who rides bikes at odd times said Oh Alpal , there's something on your lunch box I thought you might like. He didn't seem that excited but I thanked him and said I'd check it out later. What is it I said. Just something you may like he replied. About three hours later I went to the cafe and was surprised to find an old belt at my spot. Check it out.
image.jpg
image.jpg

If not old, it's well worn, made in the US of A and has a Roebucks brand on the back side of the leather. It's a little large for me but some new holes will fix that. Anybody have any ideas of its era or the history of similar belts? I'd be interested to know.
Alpal

·
Registered
9 Posts
NOT TRUE! They give you a receipt for FREE!!!
The Harley dealer gave me a coffee cup in 2004 but asked for it back when I cancelled the deal!

Reactions: Macca
1 - 20 of 23 Posts