Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with a Hack had any trouble with the spoke rear wheel on the Vintage , like loose spokes?

·
Bronze member
1,218 Posts
what sort of sidecar is it ? im thinking about weight ratio etc,

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for answering so late . The side car is home made and is classed as a one and a half so the rig is 6ft 6inches wide.I am looking for a mag wheel to fit the Vintage so I can repair punctures on the road. If I am 500 kilometers from help I cannot remove the wheel to repair the tyre.With Mag I can use tubeless plug.. I bought a wheel from Parts Traders which has not arrived in Aus yet even ordered in April.

·
Rider
879 Posts
Been running the Vintage with Stock wheel, and Hannigan Heritage hack attached, for couple years... No Problems
Been riding Spoked Wheels for years...and Have come to Disregard projected Problems, if something should Fail... I fix it an Carry On...Part of the Adventure..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks mate I will carry on , maybe the wheel will turn up someday.I just want to be able to fix a puncture on the road the easiest way I can. I love riding the outfit an long rides.
20180711_141832.jpg

·
Rider
879 Posts
Wow... If that is in fact a large Texas Sidecar...sure looks like it... They are Rare.
My BIL just got rid of one because his Children grew Up
newcarfrt.jpg

·
Rider
879 Posts
Looks good... good job color matching also
May Not be a Texas Sidecar... probably later years [California??]... do you Know??

Hope that tool box is just sitting on the step... would make the step kinda useless!!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good... good job color matching also
May Not be a Texas Sidecar... probably later years [California??]... do you Know??

Hope that tool box is just sitting on the step... would make the step kinda useless!!!!
Tool box is real as noone rides in the chair anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts