Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2019 RM - Rear speakers have stopped working. Might add bike is less than 3 months old, they have had it a month of that trying to figure out the issue.
Dealer has replaced AMP, checked all wiring, tried different speaker and has now replaced head unit still no sound from rear.
What the hell else could it be?
there is power but no sound all the way back.

·
Registered
206 Posts
There is a wire bundle under the seat that runs the rear speakers. On my ‘19 Elite, I forgot to plug it in when I off/on the trunk

Reactions: CenCalRider

·
Registered
8 Posts
2019 RM - Rear speakers have stopped working. Might add bike is less than 3 months old, they have had it a month of that trying to figure out the issue.
Dealer has replaced AMP, checked all wiring, tried different speaker and has now replaced head unit still no sound from rear.
What the hell else could it be?
there is power but no sound all the way back.
My 2018 loses the lid speakers in the back randomly . I cant seem to pinpoint why.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Happens to mine too. I think the amp that is connected to them is getting to warm cause they are hiding in the saddlebags right next to the exhaust

1 - 4 of 4 Posts