Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I currently have a 2017 Indian Scout. My girl/wife loves to ride on the back.....she is about 175 lbs. When she is on the back the front end and steering is squirrelly. It really makes me feel uncomfortable. Does anyone have an updated recommendation for suspension modifications......rear shocks that my be able to handle a not so small passenger? I'm hoping for a rear shock fix. Thank you

·
Registered
777 Posts
Hi all, I currently have a 2017 Indian Scout. My girl/wife loves to ride on the back.....she is about 175 lbs. When she is on the back the front end and steering is squirrelly. It really makes me feel uncomfortable. Does anyone have an updated recommendation for suspension modifications......rear shocks that my be able to handle a not so small passenger? I'm hoping for a rear shock fix. Thank you
Have you adjusted the length as called out in the manual? It’s a pain but makes a huge difference. If you upgrade get something that can be adjusted without tools...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you saxmaniac, I have but I am going to do it again just to make sure it is right.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you saxmaniac......when you do please post and give your opinion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts