Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 roadmaster with 95,000 kms on it. Went for a bike ride today and noticed a big change in exhaust note.Bottom line I've blown a big hole in the rear header pipe and will need replacement. I have stock exhaust with cat removed and wondering anyone out there has what I need for a reasonable price.
I live in B.C. Canada so parts in western Canada or western states would be cheaper to ship.

·
Silver member
4,644 Posts
I have a 2017 roadmaster with 95,000 kms on it. Went for a bike ride today and noticed a big change in exhaust note.Bottom line I've blown a big hole in the rear header pipe and will need replacement. I have stock exhaust with cat removed and wondering anyone out there has what I need for a reasonable price.
I live in B.C. Canada so parts in western Canada or western states would be cheaper to ship.
Or just take it down to a muffler shop and have them patch it up. It MIG's or TIG's nicely. You can also check your local dealers to see if they have one that they pulled off when they changed out exhaust. They usually throw them away (at least mine does). I've picked them up for cheap from my dealer.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good idea Craig but afraid this one is to far gone. I did check with my dealer and of course the answer is no so I think ebay is where I'll have to go.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the offer but the one I need is the one between the rear head and the cat. I had put exhaust wrap on that pipe and the cat chamber and I think that contributed to the failure. The metal under the wrap has many cracks and is falling apart. The pipe is welded onto the cat chamber so I'll need the whole unit .I had removed the cat so I imagine I'll need to do that again. Oh well

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have the whole system I took off my 2015 RM but I live in Iowa/Nebraska (Omaha area) just need to pay shipping for part you need. Steve 712-624-9959 have voice mail

1 - 8 of 8 Posts