Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All -

I have a 2016 Vintage and recently added the rear highway bars. Now I am thinking about getting the Indian leather pouch/drink holder that mounts to left side. My question: Does the pouch interfere with the stock passenger foot peg? It seems to me the peg (when folded up) comes very close to the location where the pouch would be mounted. Additionally, I am considering replacing my stock passenger foot pegs with Indian running boards, so same question for those. I am assuming Indian would have thought all that out, but wanted to check in advance.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks, Glenn

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have a 2019 Dark horse, it is very close to the footpeg and makes it pretty much impossible to fold up so I just keep the footpegs out.

·
Registered
170 Posts
You know I like the "look" of it, but I believe it would interfere with her feet. Plus she didn't like it. She felt she'd be reaching down too far to grab her drink. So we decided to not get it and use that $$$ elsewhere on the bike.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
2,126 Posts
Lol that is crazy the one on my Harley was $60 holds 2 bottles and snacks. I wish these aftermarket would step up to the plate. There is so much money to be made. And so many of us looking

·
Bronze member
2,126 Posts
this works for me
I have one similar but I’ve found thru the years on my Harley the more the bottle is covered the longer it takes to get hot from the sun. I’m just amazed no ones making one for indian similar to all the ones they makes for HD. Indians price is hysterical

·
Registered
34 Posts
This worked for one ride for my hubby. Then he kicked it & broke it. I have one on my bars & thin water bottles deform & slip right out.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I had the Harley one for my Road King. It had a drink holder pouch and a zippered compartment that could fit a regular Starbucks insulated mug in it. It worked well and was nice leather. I miss one on my Vintage thanks for the info guys I think I'll go with the handle bar one.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Hello All -

I have a 2016 Vintage and recently added the rear highway bars. Now I am thinking about getting the Indian leather pouch/drink holder that mounts to left side. My question: Does the pouch interfere with the stock passenger foot peg? It seems to me the peg (when folded up) comes very close to the location where the pouch would be mounted. Additionally, I am considering replacing my stock passenger foot pegs with Indian running boards, so same question for those. I am assuming Indian would have thought all that out, but wanted to check in advance.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks, Glenn

If you wear a full face helmet your fizz bottle better have a straw, lol. Otherwise it’s a useless accessory occupying space on the rear crash bar. IMO

1 - 14 of 14 Posts