Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any such product on the market that puts an accent on the sides of the rear fenders that allows for the rear turn signals to be re-located? Basically the same look that is on the bobber. Like the look and the location of those lights. Can't pinpoint it anywhere searching on here or the internet for it. Hopefully someone can help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is there any such product on the market that puts an accent on the sides of the rear fenders that allows for the rear turn signals to be re-located? Basically the same look that is on the bobber. Like the look and the location of those lights. Can't pinpoint it anywhere searching on here or the internet for it. Hopefully someone can help.
https://www.amazon.com/PerfecTech-Motorcycle-Relocater-Brackets-Motorbike/dp/B01FFY60B8 found this on amazon. less than 10 bucks. its what i used to relocate then on my current build. hopefully it helps

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just drilled holes into the fender and tightened . They are very solid and have been on for about 2000 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts