Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Slap some sense into ya Morphy? :D

Slap some sense into ya Morphy? :D

Haha!! Some days... I dunno... it's like my one brain cell swimming in his own ocean of tears... goes to sleep...

I know what the REAL problem is... i keep seeing photos here of either the candy red Chieftain or the burgundy RM... and there's only enough blood for one head at a time.
And I DO like me both of those bikes..... grrrrr, hubba hubba!!

Here's some data for you of what works.
View attachment 461870
I have ridden with a car tire aggressively for the last 60,000 miles. Love 'em. Amazing rear braking!
Thanks for the post on size suggestions! I used it to gauge a 195/60/16 for my Vintage. Solid wheels, by the way off a Classic. Do you happen to have any info on car tires for the actual sidecar itself? I believe the sidecar I have from Hannigan's has a wheel same size as the front, so it also has a tire size matching the front, which is narrower, and I do not have car tire sizes that would correspond to motorcycle front tire sizes...

I'm getting ready to get a new tire,currently run a 185 55 16 on my vintage,went smaller due to wanting to make sure it fit.its a Firestone rain and snow tire.
Now that I've read that a 195 60 16 will fit,Walmart has a tire with good side tread.anyone try one?
I don't have a side car,so I like some tread on the side.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.