Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was in a local shop in our small town and saw this...a pink Indian motorcycle toy for kids. I thought to myself that this is the exact kind of marketing that turned me away from Harley. What is next? Indian tampons? I have a feeling that Indian will be just as good at making T-shirts as Harley.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If Indian were to make a PINK motorcycle, my Daughter would be putting a deposit down.
Nearly everything she owns is pink.
Sometimes I worry about her cats.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't see what the big deal is?? I would love to have one for my kids (when i have them). You think this HD and Indian are the only ones? You'd rather a toy motorcycle that says NO NAME?? LOL. I would love to see more Victory and Indian brand clothing and accesories, if you ask me, the only one thats doing something right as far as marketing is HD.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't understand the pink think...but start them young to buy your product...Good business if you ask me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Indians are in stock now! Ready for immediate shipping for $150 bucks with a battery and charger from Amazon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I saw the photos in this thread, my first thought was if these products are licensed by Polaris? This brings up the question, just how is Polaris/Indian going to protect its brand name and logo and if they will do the same as Harley-Davidson and police every product that possibly infringes on its brand name and use a team of Lawyers to protect its brand?

As I pointed out in my 1994 video on Harley-Davidson, merchandising was a major factor in H-D's return from the brink of bankruptcy. I'm making the assumption that Polaris will follow the same blueprint and highly protect the Indian brand name.

While this video has been posted many times on this site, for those who may not have seen it, I'll post it again:

<iframe src='http://www.youtube.com/embed/DiA7euVqeW0?wmode=transparent' frameborder='0' width='550' height='438'></iframe>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
9428 said:
How about the 'Victory' line of bicycles on Ebay!!
They sell about as many of them as the Judge :)

It really is a crap bicycle for the money. Should be in the $100.00 range and sold at K-Mart

·
Registered
5 Posts

I was in a local shop in our small town and saw this...a pink Indian motorcycle toy for kids. I thought to myself that this is the exact kind of marketing that turned me away from Harley. What is next? Indian tampons? I have a feeling that Indian will be just as good at making T-shirts as Harley.

·
Registered
274 Posts
#PinkIndianToyMotorcyclesLivesMatter

·
Bronze member
2,788 Posts
Looking at this thread kept thinking WTH why can't I see anyone's avatar, then I noticed the thread date.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was able to purchase that little pink Indian motorcycle, yea my granddaughter will be so happy when she see it. What a great BIRTHDAY she will have.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts