Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Read Only
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently got my RCX exhaust installed with the Dobek EJK. I'm am fairly impressed with both, and enjoy the new sound of the bike. I have attached a video below comparing the stock sound with the RCX. Both videos were shot indoors, in the same garage, using my phone, in order to attempt to give you a similar, comparable video. Enjoy. (Note, both videos are combined into a single video)

EDIT

I do see a good gain with the EJK as well. There is a copy of the dyno charts somewhere around here (@TuningHQ, little help there) and the gains looked good on paper. The gains when riding have been noticeable (and quite enjoyable), though I haven't had a chance to really open it up since having it installed (if I'm lucky, I'll get to do so this weekend). The throttle feels much more smooth and responsive, and you can feel the power shift when accelerating much more clearly.

EDIT 2
Here is the link to the DYNO chart and a nice deal on this setup.
RC Components Stage 1 Kits- RCX Exhaust w/ EJK fuel controller | Indian Motorcycle Forum

EDIT 3
Chart from RC Components Stage 1 Kits- RCX Exhaust w/ EJK fuel controller added

·
flying down the road trying to loosen my load.
2,649 Posts
I recently got my RCX exhaust installed with the Dobek EJK. I'm am fairly impressed with both, and enjoy the new sound of the bike. I have attached a video below comparing the stock sound with the RCX. Both videos were shot indoors, in the same garage, using my phone, in order to attempt to give you a similar, comparable video. Enjoy. (Note, both videos are combined into a single video)

EDIT

I do see a good gain with the EJK as well. There is a copy of the dyno charts somewhere around here (@TuningHQ, little help there) and the gains looked good on paper. The gains when riding have been noticeable (and quite enjoyable), though I haven't had a chance to really open it up since having it installed (if I'm lucky, I'll get to do so this weekend). The throttle feels much more smooth and responsive, and you can feel the power shift when accelerating much more clearly.

EDIT 2
Here is the link to the DYNO chart and a nice deal on this setup.
RC Components Stage 1 Kits- RCX Exhaust w/ EJK fuel controller | Indian Motorcycle Forum
Nice and Throaty

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks for the video. How much louder than stock are they? Do they bother your ears at all? Any idea of the baffles size?

Thank you!
Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts