Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Stage 1 kits for the Indian Scout include the RCX exhaust of your choice and our EJK fuel solution. These kits have been tested on our Axis Dyno to provide an optimal EJK tune up for your exhaust.

RCX Exhaust Stage 1 Kit

RCX CHROME 3.0" Slip-ons with Billet End Cap: $579
RCX BLACK 3.0" Slip-ons with Billet End Cap: $599
**Slip-ons come with your choice of end cap -- Click HERE for End Cap Options**
-Blitz Black or Chrome
-Excalibur Chrome or Eclipse
-Rival Chrome or Chrome Shorty
-Rival Eclipse or Eclipse Shorty

**Includes free shipping within the continental USA**
Hawaii, Alaska, and International orders are responsible for shipping costs.
These int'l shipping quotes do not include any additional fees you may experience at customs.

Check out the EJK Gen 3 fuel solution for the Scout here: EJK Gen 3 P/N 9120446
Find more information about RC Components and their line of exhausts here: RC Components

If you would like to place an order for an RCX Stage 1 kit, call us @ 1.406.388.2377
Have questions??? Feel free to send an email to [email protected]

DYNO GRAPHS AND OPTIMAL EJK SETTINGS COMING SOON!!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We did not have a chance to test the RC Components with the Warbonnet Intake.

Try these settings as a good starting point. Let me know how the bike runs with these and we can fine tune from there.
GRN @ 3.5 YEL @ 6 RED @ 7 G/B @ 1 Y/B @ 5 R/B @ 5

-TuningHQ

·
Registered
129 Posts
We did not have a chance to test the RC Components with the Warbonnet Intake.

Try these settings as a good starting point. Let me know how the bike runs with these and we can fine tune from there.
GRN @ 3.5 YEL @ 6 RED @ 7 G/B @ 1 Y/B @ 5 R/B @ 5

-TuningHQ
Thanks for the response....

I'm not 100% sure what I am going to end up with - it's a toss up between the RXChaust and the RPW 2-->1 pipes

if anyone has any comments on either set - I would love to hear them.....comments that is !

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Roundy,

Let me know if you have any other questions about any of the exhausts.

Once you decide on which package you would like, give us a call and we can put a stage 1 kit together for you.
It will include the exhaust of your choice, and the EJK; we can also add any of the Scout intakes to the kit as well.

Happy Riding!
-TuningHQ

·
Registered
129 Posts
Roundy,

Let me know if you have any other questions about any of the exhausts.

Once you decide on which package you would like, give us a call and we can put a stage 1 kit together for you.
It will include the exhaust of your choice, and the EJK; we can also add any of the Scout intakes to the kit as well.

Happy Riding!
-TuningHQ
Hey mate,

Whats the best number to call you on and who do I ask for ?

Thanks,

Bill...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bill,

Call our office 1.406.388.2377 and ask for Dillon.
We are open 9-5pm Mon-Fri Mountain Standard Time.

Talk to you then!

-TuningHQ

·
Registered
129 Posts
I ordered the RCX/Torque Box/EJK package. Dillon is great. I'm just waiting for the pipes to be available.
@TuningHQ ......Hey Dillon, can you tell me the weight and dimensions of the package for Freddyknuckles order....that will be the final piece to let me work out to total cost of the gear, getting it to Australia and the conversion rate...

Thanks in advance...
Bill Round
(Roundy)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@Roundy,

The RCX slip ons come in a 11x5x40in. box and weigh 28lbs. This does not include the EJK and Torque Box. I may have to ship the exhaust in its box and the EJK & Torque Box separately if there is not enough room to fit everything or find a larger box for it all to fit in.
The EJK can fit in the AN Torque Box packaging which is 6x8x12in and will weigh 4lbs with the EJK added (3lbs) without.

I hope this info helps. All my RCX exhaust should be arriving any day and then I will have better information on how that package can be shipped.

-TuningHQ

·
Registered
129 Posts
@Roundy,

The RCX slip ons come in a 11x5x40in. box and weigh 28lbs. This does not include the EJK and Torque Box. I may have to ship the exhaust in its box and the EJK & Torque Box separately if there is not enough room to fit everything or find a larger box for it all to fit in.
The EJK can fit in the AN Torque Box packaging which is 6x8x12in and will weigh 4lbs with the EJK added (3lbs) without.

I hope this info helps. All my RCX exhaust should be arriving any day and then I will have better information on how that package can be shipped.

-TuningHQ
Thanks mate, should be able to work everything out with that info

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
@Freddyknuckles,

Your RCX slip-ons, Arlen Ness Torque Box and EJK are shipping today!
Torque Box and EJK will come in the same box.

Thanks again for the support!
You are going to have a strong running Scout here very soon.

-TuningHQ

1 - 20 of 29 Posts