Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

Registered
Well I just got notice that the peg mounts have shipped, and my chin faring is being processed by US customs. so I may be ordering the levers sooner the I thought!!!
Maybe the S&S mode selector after that!

Reactions: Breto

Registered
Well I just got notice that the peg mounts have shipped, and my chin faring is being processed by US customs. so I may be ordering the levers sooner the I thought!!!
Sweeeet man ....馃憤馃槑馃嚘馃嚭

Registered
Good Friday evening to you ferraiolo1. I think your lever choice is fantastic. I went to the site and it appears to me that the black color option for shorty levers is no longer available. Did you have to speak with someone there to get that, or was it a choice when you ordered. Thanks much for your anticipated reply, and again, they look good.

MK

Bronze member
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Perhaps they sold out. I ordered mine almost a month ago.

It would be neat to email them directly and as.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Hi Ferraiolo1
I just received my levers and I'm trying to disconnect the front brake lever to install the new lever, can you give me some tips on how to disconnect from the master cylinder?

Silver member
Remove nut under the cylinder, unscrew the allen bolt back through the lever, press bushing out of the lever, and you got what you need.

(no instructions?)

Registered
Sorry no instructions! Inkedfront brake top_LI.jpg Inkedfront brake bottom_LI.jpg
It looks like I need to remove the piece which is indicated in red to be inserted into the new lever, but it is attached to the old lever and I don't know how to disconnect it?

Bronze member
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Once you remove the old lever, you will need to press out the bushing. And you will be able to transfer that plunger from the old lever to the new one. And it just pulls out of the master cylinder

Registered
I HATE not being able to two finger clutch without the lever hitting my ring finger. So cut the nub off. It鈥檚 perfect now View attachment 592322

I HATE not being able to two finger clutch without the lever hitting my ring finger. So cut the nub off. It鈥檚 perfect now View attachment 592322

Do they hit the controls when you pull them back? They look like they would. Or maybe it's just the angle

UK, so I have fitted the levers. A bit more complex than I expected, but I got there. If you are struggling just ask. View attachment 620781 View attachment 620782
Do they hit any of the controls when you pull them back?

Registered
I shifted mine in about a half inch on the bars and can one or two finger them with ease, no contact with anything other than the grips at full open.

Registered
Yes, prior to moving them inboard I could two finger, but the clutch lever would hit my ring finger and prevent full open, shifting them in allowed 2 finger and cleared my ring finger on the bar.

Registered
IIRC it was about 6 weeks. They shipped to the port in Belgium quick, then sat there for 4-5 weeks, then shipped quick to me once they were cleared.

Registered
Awesome thanks for the info. Im gonna order mine today. Just trying to decide between the adjustable ones and the shorty ones. I was trying to figure out if the adjustable ones are as short as the shorty when they are all the way in but I can't find it anywhere

21 - 40 of 48 Posts