Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Bronze member
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I HATE not being able to two finger clutch without the lever hitting my ring finger. So cut the nub off. It’s perfect now
IMG_8367.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ahhh interesting, thanks Max. Thinking I'll go with the ones on the left then even though I think i'd be happy with the shorty levers.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Oh yeah, the red shortys have just found a place on the list!!!!!!!

Reactions: Breto

·
Registered
796 Posts
Yeah man I couldn’t resist. They should look really cool...👍😎🇦🇺

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yeah man I couldn’t resist. They should look really cool...👍😎🇦🇺
I agree, but I am waiting awhile to order anything else from the EU, Still waiting on Rizoma foot peg mounts and the Wunderkind chin faring!!

Reactions: edgelett

·
Registered
796 Posts
I actually just received an email from them...I shit you not...just as I closed your last comment and opened my email. The levers were dispatched today. Also the Conti road attack 3’s I wanted are not available in Aus till maybe Xmas at this stage so I bought a pair from Italy. They to were shipped yesterday. I’m betting I’ll have tyres and levers in less than two weeks. It took 13 days to get 2 spark plugs from Newcastle via Australia post and that’s only the state next to us. OS post and couriers are working faster than we can. Unreal 👍😂😎🇦🇺

·
Registered
820 Posts
Also the Conti road attack 3’s I wanted are not available in Aus till maybe Xmas at this stage so I bought a pair from Italy.
huh?
That's really weird cause I got mine within 1 week of ordering them & was told there was heaps of stock?

unfortunately I don't have the cash to throw down on all the mods I want just yet (mirrors, bars, levers, pegs) due to the cruddy dollar conversion and cause I'm saving for my exhaust.
tax return in a month so hopefully only a couple of months till I can place my order and get that sorted at least.

·
Registered
796 Posts
huh?
That's really weird cause I got mine within 1 week of ordering them & was told there was heaps of stock?

unfortunately I don't have the cash to throw down on all the mods I want just yet (mirrors, bars, levers, pegs) due to the cruddy dollar conversion and cause I'm saving for my exhaust.
tax return in a month so hopefully only a couple of months till I can place my order and get that sorted at least.
Yep I could get a rear but no other stock in Aus till Xmas or after. Ron Angel is the importer here and he isn’t getting them in. Tried nearly all the shops here and for the same answer so I went OS. Bit more expensive but after taking mine out in the rain the other day the standard tyres have to go. 👍😎🇦🇺

·
Registered
796 Posts
And yeah I’m a shopaholic when it comes to bikes. 👀 ooooo look at that. Mmmm gotta have it...🥴😎🇦🇺

1 - 20 of 48 Posts