Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rider
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NYC area, mostly use iTunes, Spotify and Pandora but when I do want to listen to the radio,
What is up with the reception ???
What have others done to improve their radio reception, I’m talking about radio stations that are normally crystal clear Otherwise....
Thanks in advance for your thoughts and comments 😉

·
Rider
505 Posts
My reception got worse as time went on, finally the factory antenna fell off. Went to an auto parts store and replaced with a universal short one, works like a champ!

·
Bronze member
3,355 Posts
I've read lots of threads on this... I'll save you the time... nothing

·
Rider
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My reception got worse as time went on, finally the factory antenna fell off. Went to an auto parts store and replaced with a universal short one, works like a champ!
Hi would love to know the name and the brand of your Shorty I think on the 19 and 20 chieftain limiteds they changed the connection, I remember on my 15 chieftain, it just screwed in...

·
Rider
505 Posts
I just got one that had multiple connectors so I was able to match it and screw it on

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I know Kuryakyn sells a flexible antenna that’s shorter than the Indian stock antenna but it’s threaded for Harley’s but they have a threaded adapter for Indians.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
171 Posts
I know Kuryakyn sells a flexible antenna that’s shorter than the Indian stock antenna but it’s threaded for Harley’s but they have a threaded adapter for Indians.

What he said...……..Kuryakyn # 862 with a thread adapter. If you are in Tucson, the Indian shop sells the antenna, you get the adapter free, just pay a separate fee.....hahahha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts