Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s what I have seen on the radiant website. Yours are too loud though. What other exhaust have tried?

·
Registered
131 Posts
That’s what I have seen on the radiant website. Yours are too loud though. What other exhaust have tried?
Hmmm just the stock ones and the stock ones with the cats knocked out. Then I got the regular shorties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I have the indian stage one and I cut out cat and plugs: it sounds good, but it’s not the sound I’m looking for...just picky I guess

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There’s a stealth model? I have the regular shorties- wish they weren’t as loud.

Hey there. Did you reflash your bike with your shorties? I got my radiant stealths; they sound great. Only have 60 miles on them so far.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey there. Did you reflash your bike with your shorties? I got my radiant stealths; they sound great. Only have 60 miles on them so far.

Sorry! Horribly late response. I wasn’t getting notifications from this app. I flashed my bike first after getting a performance air intake. A few months after I put the slip ons on I flashed it with a pcvx though

·
Registered
131 Posts
See the thread "Loud pipes save lives".
Interestingly I ran over something a while back and my horn cable came out- I haven’t gotten around to fixing it so my engine is my horn.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry! Horribly late response. I wasn’t getting notifications from this app. I flashed my bike first after getting a performance air intake. A few months after I put the slip ons on I flashed it with a pcvx though

Sounds good thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts