Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
That is awesome :D

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These guys are the history of the Scout. Yesterday I was told I was waiting for an ugly girls bike.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
These guys are the history of the Scout. Yesterday I was told I was waiting for an ugly girls bike.
They are just jealous :D

·
Registered
738 Posts
Really nice site! Thanks for posting Ray. I'll definitely be checking it for updates.

Interesting observation from my experience so far - all my "non-cruiser owner" friends & relatives (male & female) are drooling over the Scout. The only 2 guys that have been luke-warm in their response to my purchase have been my 2 brothers-in-law who ride Harleys. :D

PS. I hope to see a lot of girls riding Scouts. I'm trying to convince my sister this is the bike for her.

·
Founding member
1,522 Posts
I think the first year production bikes are paying a tribute to the heritage of the Indian Scouts. They have done a great job, the bike looks fantastic I hope this is the first offering and we will see many more new Scout bikes in different forms in the future. The success of the brand may depend on the Scout platform more than anything else.

·
Founding member
1,522 Posts
Raysred, has the DVDs of the Indian Wrecking Crew come out? I don't think many of us know about it. Have you heard the song yet? Put out more info about it on the forum. I'm thinking it would be a great Christmas gift for us.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Raysred, has the DVDs of the Indian Wrecking Crew come out? I don't think many of us know about it. Have you heard the song yet? Put out more info about it on the forum. I'm thinking it would be a great Christmas gift for us.
The only reference I can find is for a release in August 2015. It appears this project was not overly funded.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts