Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is January 13, 2021. It was to be sunny and in the mid 50's here in St Louis today so I decided to take the Indian out for a stretch. It wasn't as sunny as predicted but the thermostat did say it was 54 degrees. Today was also to be my younger brothers' 59th birthday. He died December 19, 2020 from lung cancer. I would like to dedicate today's ride to him and in his memory I would like to say if you knew him you loved him. He was a kind soul and he will be missed.
I love you and miss you my friend , my brother. Bob

·
Rider
1,127 Posts
Hey Bob, I lost my girlfriend to the same thing this past summer. It was a little over a month from her 59th birthday as well.

I'm sure that you miss him as much as I miss her. It'll make going this year's Pow Wow extra special.

Condolences, Brother.

Reactions: SSHardball22

·
Founding member
2014 Red Chief Classic
877 Posts
Take care brother, I've lost many. Tomorrow is tomorrow.

Reactions: SSHardball22

·
Registered
268 Posts
So sorry for your loss, it is a terrible thing to experience. On top of an already challenging year. Hopefully 2021 will bring you joy beyond your expectations.

·
Bronze member
2,104 Posts
Cancer sucks. God bless, hope it was an awesome ride.

·
Bronze member
1,200 Posts
I lost one brother to alcoholism about 3 years ago, great guy and I miss him plenty. I would kid him that I was going to take him for a ride on my motorcycle and he refused every time. I did win out however, I brought his ashes home on my ride.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sorry for your loss. Cancer sucks ... :(

·
Founding Member
416 Posts
Lost many family and friends to cancer. My brother passed away while I held his hand and with my other placed my phone to his ear so one of my sisters could say goodbye. He seemed peaceful however the road to that point was a tough one.

Rest in Peace PJE, God Speed.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Today is January 13, 2021. It was to be sunny and in the mid 50's here in St Louis today so I decided to take the Indian out for a stretch. It wasn't as sunny as predicted but the thermostat did say it was 54 degrees. Today was also to be my younger brothers' 59th birthday. He died December 19, 2020 from lung cancer. I would like to dedicate today's ride to him and in his memory I would like to say if you knew him you loved him. He was a kind soul and he will be missed.
I love you and miss you my friend , my brother. Bob
RIP brother

1 - 16 of 16 Posts