Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I mistakenly bought two sets of R&G radiator and oil filter guards and I want to sell one set. They are brand new in the unopened package. Radiator guard sells for $63, oil filter guard for $39. I'll sell the pair for $75 with free shipping within the U.S.

Best,

Stewart

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there, I'm in Evanston, IL -- happy to have you pick them up or I'll mail them. I got the silver -- wanted it to look a little interesting in front . . .

·
Rider
1,314 Posts
No, I'm not familiar. Are you in Evanston?
No, but had family just outside of Chicago and a cousin in Evanston. Goodman was a great singer/songwriter who lived in Evanston for a while. Rode motorcycles and wrote the train song "The City of New Orleans." He would have ridden an FTR ...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey guys,

I mistakenly bought two sets of R&G radiator and oil filter guards and I want to sell one set. They are brand new in the unopened package. Radiator guard sells for $63, oil filter guard for $39. I'll sell the pair for $75 with free shipping within the U.S.

Best,

Stewart
Still have the covers? I assume you mean the oil cooler (not filter) cover.

-Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Mike, yes, I meant oil cooler and they have been sold for some time. I do know that Andrew Cox of Cox Racing is working on a new design that should be out by next month if you're looking for a trick piece. That's the direction I'm going. /sjf

1 - 12 of 12 Posts