Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this forum a couple of weeks ago, great site. New bike is in the cards, been riding Harley's for the past 30 years, really like what I've been reading on the Chieftain, can't wait to ride one when the weather breaks, stopped in Madison Wi at the dealer and looked around this past weekend, what I don't like is Indians pricing on their accessories, man I thought Harley was proud of their stuff, but Indian is just unbelievable !! Deal breaker?, not sure, but 2500-3000 to add a tour pak? , yeah, I know, look at the Roadmaster, maybe. Mentioned that to the sales lady, she didn't say much. , so Indian if your listening, let's get the accessories down to earth, you may lose some sales because of it. flhman

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Found this forum a couple of weeks ago, great site. New bike is in the cards, been riding Harley's for the past 30 years, really like what I've been reading on the Chieftain, can't wait to ride one when the weather breaks, stopped in Madison Wi at the dealer and looked around this past weekend, what I don't like is Indians pricing on their accessories, man I thought Harley was proud of their stuff, but Indian is just unbelievable !! Deal breaker?, not sure, but 2500-3000 to add a tour pak? , yeah, I know, look at the Roadmaster, maybe. Mentioned that to the sales lady, she didn't say much. , so Indian if your listening, let's get the accessories down to earth, you may lose some sales because of it. flhman
I almost bought an FLHTCU Ltd in 14 and then waited for my Chieftain. I love it and I wish I could get the tour pack for less too. Don't think it will happen though.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Yes the Chieftain is sweet! My 2014 Chieftain is exactly what i want in a bike. The tour pac is expensive, however there are cheaper after
Market pacs that should work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts