Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Do the crotch coolers flap up while riding and tap your legs?
Yes, they flap upwards with air, that way gets more air to the rear jug and blows the heat down and away from you

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. It is noticeable, meaning does it flap up hard enough to tap your legs a lot?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I would say they do not flap at all. I have the crotch cooler on my Vintage and RM. The wind catches the wings and they rest against your legs but they don't flap at least mine don't

·
Rider
453 Posts
No flapping at all really. They just seem to rest up against them in the wind. Flapping won't be an issue for you.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Captain Itch Crotch Cooler just WORKS

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

Reactions: 2022

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just got my crotch cooler. Man it was a pain to get the seat back on. Had to do quite a bit of cutting on the crotch cooler and put lubricant on the bottom of the seat and cooler.
crotch cooler 1.JPG
crotch cooler 2.JPG

·
Registered
839 Posts
I wonder if the Corbin seat is different in some way. I didn't have to cut or lube to get my Springfield seat back on. It was snug but once I got it started I just wiggled it back and forth while pushing forward. It took less than 30 seconds I would guess.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep, the Corbin seat is different. I put my stock seat on and it fit with no problem, very easy. The Corbin took a lot of work.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, the seat looks really nice, but it is hard. Everyone is saying that it will be great after 1000 miles or so. I hope they are correct. If you do order one from Corbin just be advised that they can customize it for you as far as the shape. I didn't know that. They can make it more narrow or make you sit further up or back, whatever you want. Very high quality seat.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts