Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope its glued in. That being said it seems like you can get it out if you were hell bent on replacing it.
Thanks for the response. I recently have to have custom inserts in my shoes so I was looking for a pair of motorcycle boots with a zipper up the side that I could remove the standard insert and replace it with the custom one that I need.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Rider
1,233 Posts
Take a look at Original Swat boots.
The are super comfy and made well.
You can also get full waterproof.
And the zippers on the sides.
I use one pair for the muddy quad and the others for the street.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Thanks for the response. I recently have to have custom inserts in my shoes so I was looking for a pair of motorcycle boots with a zipper up the side that I could remove the standard insert and replace it with the custom one that I need.

Milwaukee Boots is what you seek. I have had a pair of these for 4 years now. I like them because they actually make boots in an extra-wide width (hard to find), and I can put my prescription insoles in with no problems.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Milwaukee Boots is what you seek. I have had a pair of these for 4 years now. I like them because they actually make boots in an extra-wide width (hard to find), and I can put my prescription insoles in with no problems.
That is a great looking boot. I really like it. But I noticed that they are out of my size and it has been discounted. Are they discontinuing it? Also I noticed it has what looks like mesh on the sides. Is it plastic? I was using boots with plastic mesh but the hot Indian exhaust was melting it on the pipes so I switched to full leather boots.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
That is a great looking boot. I really like it. But I noticed that they are out of my size and it has been discounted. Are they discontinuing it? Also I noticed it has what looks like mesh on the sides. Is it plastic? I was using boots with plastic mesh but the hot Indian exhaust was melting it on the pipes so I switched to full leather boots.

I have no idea if they are bring discontinued. The "plastic" looks like a softer leather panel with stitching on it on my boot.

Reactions: Gearset807
1 - 7 of 7 Posts