Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,079 Posts
I got a Limited but I got 2 keys and 1 fob.

Reactions: dreddey

·
Registered
28 Posts
Get the base model...you can upgrade everything that the limited has and it will be cheaper in the long run...the only thing you can't change is the color. I got the front and rear highway bars, higher handlebars, electric locks, charging port in right saddlebag, and have 100Watt front speakers on order. Going to get light up war bonnet once save some more cash.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Get the base model...you can upgrade everything that the limited has and it will be cheaper in the long run...the only thing you can't change is the color. I got the front and rear highway bars, higher handlebars, electric locks, charging port in right saddlebag, and have 100Watt front speakers on order. Going to get light up war bonnet once save some more cash.
Make it yours! I’ve got the front bars on, puddle light, and the halo front light on. The stock headlight at night was not confidence inspiring. Waiting on the rear bars, and the gear to do the power locks.

SAVE THAT CASH! Happy wrenching, safe riding,

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,079 Posts
Keep in mind, I don't believe you can add the smart lean tech to the base.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yep. There are things you can't add. I had the same thought when I saw the price difference, plus I love that grey. There are a few things (i think) like that that don't come on the base model. But that color.....

·
Registered
457 Posts
If the base model color is the one you like buy it and add what you want. There a lot of small things on the limited that made it an easy choice for me. Color #1, keyless entry, bag fillers are a must for me, better speakers, engine guard contrast cut wheels. But I also wanted chrome switch housing, the two toned dash, the upgraded engine covers etc.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I went with the base model. It just seemed odd to receive two keys and one fob. I thought the dealer may have been trying to pull a fast one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I figured the second key was a spare. I tossed mine in my file cabinet along with the sale paperwork packet. To be honest, though, I wish they'd given a spare key fob instead. Getting a new key made costs maybe a buck or two. Getting a new key fob? $250 and up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts