Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Question about the bullit rear shocks

2253 7
Hi,

I believe they are not adjustable and sold as "self adjusting". How can they perform with any load ?

TY
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
953 Posts
correct, they are not adjustable and I don't know how they do it. I do know K-tech test them with huge loads, can't remember the figs but they're way beyond the load anyone would actually need. I don't know if they actually self adjust, or are progressive to the extent that they cater very well for light and heavy loads.

great for anyone running widely differing loads, eg. with /without pillion or with /without luggage, since there's no need to readjust for every condition.

· Registered
953 Posts
I'm over 90kg fully kitted and find the stock rear pretty good (I reduced preload slightly from factory setting). My criticism is lack of rebound damping (pogo effect), if the bullits control rebound damping then that would be job done. But I'm moving towards K-tech RazorIII as they allow +10mm height adjustment as well as preload /rebound adjustment which would suit me well. Also as a solo Scout rider the big advantage of the Bullits wouldn't apply to me. Really intended to do this before now but got slowed down in the winter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.