Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've heard there is a new dealership in Fort Worth Texas. This would be I think the closest one to me. Anyone know anything about them? Just so so, stay clear or stand up dealership? Is there a better one in that general area? Or maybe in Oklahoma like the Lawton area? Or is it possible the Victory dealer in Wichita Falls will become a Indian dealer.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Put the bug in the Wichita Falls dealer. Just go in and ask the question are you guys going to become an Indian dealership. They should do this because the market is there. One air force base in town, Fort Sill Army post very close, and a big open space from Amarillo to Fort Worth.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I purchased at Ft Worth Indian in June of 14. They had not even had their grand opening yet. They were friendly and worked with me on my trade in. They still charged dealer prep and delivery and would not move off the numbers. Back then, they were without much information concerning the bikes. They may be better now. Overall, I have been pleased with the dealership.

Semper Fi,
DrZ

·
Registered
81 Posts
I purchased a Vintage for my wife from them about a month ago.

They were very friendly and helpful.

I would definitely recommend them.

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I do plan on bugging the Victory dealer. I would love to see Red River Harley worried.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’ve bought 2 used non Indian bikes from the Indian Dealer in downtown OKC. No complaints.

I’m picking up a used Springfield in the morning from the Fort Worth Indian dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts