Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the diameter of the Challenger Highway Bars? I am ordering the bars but I am not spending $300 for Indians Highway Pegs. Found a set I really like and I want to make sure the clamps will fit the bars.
Thanks Gunner.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Does anyone know the diameter of the Challenger Highway Bars? I am ordering the bars but I am not spending $300 for Indians Highway Pegs. Found a set I really like and I want to make sure the clamps will fit the bars.
Thanks Gunner.
They are standard 1.25 diameter.

·
Bronze member
1,567 Posts
Just take into account that the Challenger crash bars do not cross under the neck of the frame of the bike.....and they have a couple funky angles for a really nice fit with the stock upper groove support. I know they are expensive....but if they save the bike from major repairs in a kickstand fall-over, it's worth the money!!!!

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,423 Posts
He's getting the bars, not the Indian Highway pegs... :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Does anyone know the diameter of the rear highway bars. I just put a set of Asian made bars on my Challenger and they are 1 inch. The front ones are 1 1/4 inch from the same company. I was just wondering what the Indian supplied ones are.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts