Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1941 - 1960 of 1997 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,286 Posts
Although I don't have the Corona virus, I have had the Budweiser flu a few times.

View attachment 578545
it's a valid viewpoint but over what time span
we've had coronavirus for what 2 months with 90000 cases
over how many months is that 9.3 billion, or the lightning cases over how many months is the 240000?

When the Corona virus has been around here a year then re-look at the numbers... it might be a different story

However I do agree there is a hell of a lot of panic - sadly not in the right places, if theyd followed quarantine procedures early on it would be a lot different now.
FFS, Australia let in 30000 Chinese students just recently just so the universities wouldn't go into a money panic... and more than a few of those have already tested positive.
Our health sacrificed for rich universities to keep being richer... that's where society is at now

In all honesty I say bring it on, humanity could do with a culling I think.

·
Silver member
2,763 Posts
it's a valid viewpoint but over what time span
we've had coronavirus for what 2 months with 90000 cases
over how many months is that 9.3 billion, or the lightning cases over how many months is the 240000?

When the Corona virus has been around here a year then re-look at the numbers... it might be a different story

However I do agree there is a hell of a lot of panic - sadly not in the right places, if theyd followed quarantine procedures early on it would be a lot different now.
FFS, Australia let in 30000 Chinese students just recently just so the universities wouldn't go into a money panic... and more than a few of those have already tested positive.
Our health sacrificed for rich universities to keep being richer... that's where society is at now

In all honesty I say bring it on, humanity could do with a culling I think.
Per Health.com (quoting the CDC), since October 1st of 2019, at least 12,000 people have died from the flu and the number may be as high as 30,000. Also, up to 31 million Americans have caught the flu just this season, with approximately 300,000 being hospitalized. Just in case anyone wants to check facts on our quotes thread.
?

1941 - 1960 of 1997 Posts